Will and Lorena

Saturday, October 28, 2006

Frank is quite the debonair little boy

This summer I had the pleasure to spend some time with the charming and well-spoken FLP. Here are a few pictures of his vacation in the country known for “la pura vida”. I should preface these pictures with this fact: in order to get him interested in looking in my direction I often employed the “Doritos technique”. This involved holding Doritos in my lap and “tricking” him into charming me into a few chips. His charming tactics involved looking at me soulfully and smiling shyly, which I could then capture with a photographic lens. Ha!

Something shiny and/or delicious surely caught his attention



Sweet grandmother/grandson moment



So charming



He’s quite the cerebral young man



Maybe someday he’ll really BE that tall



The next three are part of a series I call, “reaching for the fan and testing out parental boundaries”






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home