Cowpokes.
Ball pit. Actually these were in the back of a woodframe pickup truck.
Dad looking to get in on racecar action with the 5 year olds. Easy marks.
That clown is about 5 seconds away from a Frank smackdown.
It was a big weekend on the baby party circuit. Frank's agenda included a visit to Bruno's birthday party on Saturday (Above), then Kiara's soiree on Sunday. Mom and dad were along for the ride, hoovering canapés and mini-pizzas like nobody's business.


2 Comments:
I am intrigued by this so-called "baby party circuit" and it's copious amounts of food. Do I necessarily need a baby to get on? I know (and like) a lot of babies--isn't that all that matters? Maybe I'll look into the "cat party circuit".
Hey Will and Lorena and Frank!!
Great photos! Frank looks like a minature Will...Lorena, you should get your own mini-you too...thinking of #2?!?!
Have a great time in the US, and hope to meet up with you guys again sometime soon!
Post a Comment
<< Home